- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The owner spent alot of time (20 minutes or more) explaining the problems with my car. I was very impressed with his patience and willingness to give up his time to help me understand my options. I have taken my car there for 5 years and have always appreciated his up front, honest dealings coupled with his exhaustive knowledge of cars and PA inspection regulations. I cannot recommend this shop enough!Mark H.
They really treat people with respect. Can't find a better repair center in the area.Pat S.
Quality work, fast service, and affordable as well. My go-to mechanic. They have never overcharged me or failed to fix a problem the first time.Robert S.
The employees at WSAC have saved me more than once in the 16 years I have been using them for my families' five cars. They are the most honest people I have ever found. I have referred dozens of friends to them. if you need honest, reasonably priced car service this is the place.Jack J.